Like everyone else, I absolutely lOVE crockpot meals because they are so convenient. I have tried many different types of curry chicken and I love them all, but this one is a little different and the easiest to make. I found this recipe awhile back on pinterest and made it my own. In my opinion it taste more like a butter chicken because it does not have the strong distinct taste like the others. I normally serve it over rice but decided to try something different and eat them with tortilla chips with sour cream on the side.
- 4-5 boneless chicken breast or 6-8 chicken tenderloins.
- 240z of hot thick and chunky salsa
- 2tbsp of yellow curry powder
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese
- Your favorite seasoning
- Lightly season chicken with whatever you prefer.
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- Put the salsa, curry powder and onion into the crockpot with the chicken.
- Cook on high for 4-6hrs or on low for 8-10hrs… whichever you prefer.
- Once the chicken is done add the cream cheese and let it cook for another 10-15mins.
- IT’S READY… serve on top of rice or tortilla chips.